Dear Parents and Guardians,The Australian Government has issued this notice about data collection of our students in 2020. Here’s a brief snippet: “This notice is from the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment (the
department), to advise you that the department has requested that your child’s school provide a
‘statement of addresses’, in accordance with the Australian Education Regulation 2013 (Cth) (Regulation).
* A statement of addresses contains the following information about each student at the school:
* Student residential address (not student names)
* Student level of education (i.e. whether the student is a primary or secondary student)
* Student boarding school status (i.e. whether the student is boarding or a day student)
* Names and residential addresses of students’ parent(s) and/or guardian(s)