The College has set up a few Help Lines to assist parents/students. From Monday 20 April (8.30am to 4.00pm) parents may call the following numbers 9269 5013 or 9269 5042. The helpline is for parents looking for guidance on how to access and navigate Schoolbox.
Staff manning the phones will:
- Take calls from parents/students during the designated times only from Monday 20 April.
- Assist parents/students to access SB and navigate the platform to help them understand how to complete their tasks.
- In the event staff are unable to assist, they will take down your email and phone number and advise the relevant teacher to call you back and provide further assistance.
- If the problem is related to IT, staff will email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may email them directly with your IT issue.
- If the problem is in relation to Student Well Being, staff will forward an email to the relevant team member.
- If the problem is anything related to studies and other concerns, and if the helpline team feels the teacher cannot support them, the staff member will email the Year Level Coordinator or SubSchool head on your behalf.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.